Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Network Connection... Problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alvinwee

alvinwee

Network Connection... Problem. Empty
PostSubject: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

It's very unfortunate for me to announce that somebody living in my neigbourhood, has been using an unknown "3rd party device" that is interfering with my cable internet connection. I've contacted my ISP and they're still trying to track down this unknown user that's causing this disruption.

So whenever this inconsiderate person turns on his device, I won't have internet connection. And I have no control over when or at which time of the day he's decided to do that. My local ISP is saying the previous case they encountered took 3 weeks to resolve. So till then, I might just disconnect in games or will be unable to come online.

Hope it gets fixed soon cause it's really irritating... Mad
Back to top Go down
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

PostSubject: Re: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 am

what you do is just take a shit on every single persons doorstep in your nieghborhood.
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 am

Must be the immigrants living next door... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tonysav

tonysav

PostSubject: Re: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 am

I hope they get them soon so you can play without any problems.
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 am

I wish Tony... I was disconnected during our war with the CYG clan. So disappointed! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network Connection... Problem.   Network Connection... Problem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network Connection... Problem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic $nipers :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: