Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alvinwee

alvinwee

Calling out to Tony! Please fall in! Empty
PostSubject: Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!   Calling out to Tony! Please fall in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 am

Hey Tony, I think I overheard your conversation in one of the games where you mentioned that FTB3 will get updated sometime this coming July? Will care to shed some light as to what will be changed or added? I only heard the part where you said our ranks or rating will reset and that some new maps and snipe modes will be implemented... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!   Calling out to Tony! Please fall in! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 am

Yea thats all ive heard but i do know that the sniper games will have an invisable barrier that wont allow people to cross but any way i do know that what you said is tru
Back to top Go down
http://jakethegr8.blogspot.com
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!   Calling out to Tony! Please fall in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Jo_the_hobo wrote:
Yea thats all ive heard but i do know that the sniper games will have an invisable barrier that wont allow people to cross but any way i do know that what you said is tru

Well it's true there was an update. The redundant 1.10. No nothing about additional maps and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!   Calling out to Tony! Please fall in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out to Tony! Please fall in!
Page 1 of 1