Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Hacking?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joeybrandon2011

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 pm

ok, literally 45 minutes ago from the time i post this, my clan [M-V], and I were in a snipe no cross game against some pretty good people, it was set to elimination which was dumb because if u didnt kill everyone it'd be a draw
now ill have to admit, i was on target and was snip'n people left and right, about 10 kills per round idk
6 or 7 deaths average
on the tie breaker round we were down to our last player and it was hard to revive cuz we were all out in the open
i guess the other team thought we were camping cuz they crossed, it could have been cuz 1 of our ppl crossed a couple round b4, but we told him it was no cross, and he agreed to not cross the next round since he died on the other side

when they crossed, we faught them all off and it ended in a tie, cuz alvinwee decided to not cross

so the next round, we were kinda mad so we crossed back,
we won, but the whole other side left
we didnt like the elimination rule so i said id make a new snipe game, ocpalos came in, i said "hey oc, im gonna make a new game without elimination, he didnt say anything
after i left and made the game, my clan mates show up and said that oc was accusing me of hacking and also accused SpEed 4L(clan leader) of infinte lock on
i dont see why you woild accuse me, i play in your snipe games almost everyday
i just had a really good match, if you still think im a hacker then im sorry....... i really dont want a bad rep, i dont really care what ftb3 ppl think, i just have alot of respect for this clan and the ppl in it.............
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I won't cross even if I'm down to one. But I must say that game was messy and people were crossing so I don't know who or how I survived, but 2 crossed over point blank to get me and I was lucky with my Model 18. I'm really quite suspicious of some of your clan mates, not because they crossed but I was shot behind walls a couple of times, maybe due to lag. We shouldn't cross regardless of any events since it's a SNX game. Even the Japanese players who knows the rules abides to it.
Back to top Go down
joeybrandon2011

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 pm

ill admit, my clan did way better than i thought they would, i didnt think they could handle sniping without quik scoping or locking

but after i left the room oc said something about me having exploding bullets?, but i wasnt there so i can only base this on my clan hearing

i agree u shouldnt cross no matter the circumstance(although i did cross with my clan the very last round, but i can promise u that no one in M-V hacks on ftb3, cuz if they did our leaders wouldnt tolerate it
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

It's good clans make sure there is discipline in every player they have. I think the problem will only be solved if slant six decided to make some real snipe no cross maps with boundaries. I really hope you can educate your clan about not crossing the next time. As for the exploding bullet part, I don't believe it and it might just be miscommunication or exaggeration. I hope we won't have to bear grudges over a game cause, an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.
Back to top Go down
joeybrandon2011

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 am

woah, did you make up that eye for an eye thing?
im use that now lol

yea ill let my clan kno that everyone was just in the competitive mood, i never want any clan to have a grudge with M-V, besides, what other clan is gonna give EPC a bigger challenge than MV?

and i also hope they create a real snipe no cross map, maybe like two balconys where u cant run through the middle, i could play on a map like that all day
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 am

Yes... I really hope slant six do something about the maps. Anyway we'll still play together and have fun. Like how a good game should be!
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 pm

im going to agree with what alvin said but i think that oc was probably just pulling your leg but you never know
Back to top Go down
http://jakethegr8.blogspot.com
joeybrandon2011

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm

well you can say whatever you want about M-V now because i recently quit cuz one of the admins of the site is immature and doesnt have respect for his clan members (not SpEeD_4L)
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

joeybrandon2011 wrote:
well you can say whatever you want about M-V now because i recently quit cuz one of the admins of the site is immature and doesnt have respect for his clan members (not SpEeD_4L)

That is very unfortunate of them to have lost a valuable player. I stopped participating in the 73oom.tk forums lately due to their immature moderators. I don't believe I have anything to lose when I'm always willing to share.
Back to top Go down
joeybrandon2011

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am

wow i cant believe i got accused of hacking again..... i killed 2 ppl at terminal atrocity..... there was a guy next to me with that one sniper that shot fast, anywho he ran away somewhere else, i came up shot one shot, and family accuses me of rapid fire....and everyone votes me out, not even giving me a chance to explain..... screw it, i shouldnt have to keep defending myself like this....
Back to top Go down
The Show

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Nah I know joeybrandon doesn't hack. I can back him up on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacking????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking?????   Hacking????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacking?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic $nipers :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: