Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

[Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alvinwee

alvinwee

[Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! Empty
PostSubject: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am

My Socom FTB3 is bought over the PSN, so here is how I update it:

1.Go to the games folder in the XMB menu

2. Hit on the triangle button to show the game properties

3. Select update and you will log onto PSN

4. An update of 1.10 will be found and you will be prompted to update

So I just installed it... now time to see what's new!

Edit: It is quite evident, gathering from those who have updated, that once you're on 1.10, you cannot join games created by someone who has not updated. I'm not sure if it'll work the other way around. So my advice to everyone is, PLEASE UPDATE TO 1.10, so as to improve our compatibility.
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks alot but I bought mine as a game but i am still going to try but I have one question what is the XMB????????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://jakethegr8.blogspot.com
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks alot but I bought mine as a game but i am still going to try but I have one question what is the XMB????????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't have the UMD but I'm guessing it should work the same way as how I did it...

*You need the latest sony original firmware, 6.30 installed before you can update*

1) Locate the FTB3 game in your PSP's XMB menu. Yours should be the FTB3's UMD icon.

2) There will be a a video of the game and sound running (do not start the game!) and here is where you hit the triangle button.

3) Now you be greeted by a menu that shows - Start, Internet Search, Update, Delete, Information, etc. Select update.

4) You will automatically log onto PSN where the it will prompt you there is an update to 1.10.

5) Proceed to update by selecting "yes".

You should be able to finish the updating process and you'll finally be on 1.10.

Anyway the XMB is also know as the "Cross Menu Bar" which is what Sony named the PSP's interface.

To check that your FTB3 is on version 1.10, follow through the instructions from step 1 to 3. This time, select Information and it should display your game version.

I hope this helps!

Anyway, the XMB or "Cross Menu Bar" is what Sony names the PSP's interface. The PS 3 also shares the same interface.
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Yea I figured it out after I posted it then I went back to playiing and I owned like usual but thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
campos3452

campos3452

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Jo_the_hobo wrote:

It stands for "cross media bar". That thing you use to select options, start up games ect,..
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm

alvinwee wrote:

Anyway, the XMB or "Cross Menu Bar" is what Sony names the PSP's interface. The PS 3 also shares the same interface.

no offence but 1 alvin already explained it and two i said i figured it out
jo_the_hobo wrote:
I figured it out
jeez learn to read!!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!   [Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Update] Socom FTB3 version 1.10 is out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic $nipers :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: