Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Should I join this clan :\

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Show

Should I join this clan :\ Empty
PostSubject: Should I join this clan :   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't know if ya would want me in this clan or not. HowNowBrownCow already told me that I'm welcome to join. I'm asking this because I'm clanless and everytime I verse this clan in Snipe No X, it's only me doing the work. I have no team that can help me.

Benefits having me:
- One of the few left great snipers
- Can do Graphics
- Can create a way better website/forum (No offense)

Negatives having me:
- Cocky
- Dislikes AtrophesBC & Kw_lws
- Dislikes hacks of any kind if that bothers ya
Back to top Go down
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm

i lolled at this, atropos hasnt come on in 2 months, and kw is legit now, pspgo

I dont have a problem with you, but im not gonna lie, alot of peeps in epic dont think of you as a fun guy.

But im sure that once we actually play with you instead of against you, well all probally get along.

are you implying that you want to join?

Back to top Go down
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

if you want in, Hownowbrowncow is gonna be on later tonight, find us in a room
Back to top Go down
thomaswit

thomaswit

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 am

This is a tough one.
on one hand you have bashed EPC on different forum sites, but on the other we can't call ourselves the best sniping clan without the best snipers. honestly it doesn't matter to me, so whatever cow decides, i'm OK with it.
Back to top Go down
The Show

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm

thomaswit wrote:
This is a tough one.
on one hand you have bashed EPC on different forum sites, but on the other we can't call ourselves the best sniping clan without the best snipers. honestly it doesn't matter to me, so whatever cow decides, i'm OK with it.

I never bashed but stated facts about certain players since there were many reports on certain individuals and I think I prove it correct based on other players opinions and even clan mates. Also you're right, they are still great snipers out there that are pretty beast and I tried myself to get them all and make a new clan with them so EPC can have some sort of competition but it looks like a no no. There are more sniping clans now, and some are actually gaining experience and becoming better so it looks like EPC may need to watch out in the future. Also HowNowBrownCow, was like if I want, he can send me a clan invite, so I don't know yet.

I'm not implying that I want to join, I'm implying that I may join. Difference. Whatever though, either you're getting me or not.
Back to top Go down
Robinhood31

Robinhood31

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

join
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

I think you should join us and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I join this clan :\   Should I join this clan :\ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I join this clan :\
Page 1 of 1