Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Show

Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers Empty
PostSubject: Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers   Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Seriously cut down on that crap. I'm not accusing anyone in EPC but it's annoying as hell. I can't play one game without either getting locked on where ever I go, or if I'm all the way in the back and someone can see me through their scope... That shit isn't fair. Just doing this, increases the hackers and the less legit players out there. Now I know EPC had some good snipers before the gamesaves were out, so why try to be better when your making yourself worst by adding on? It's like Derrick Jeter on Steroids... That's ridiculous.

Here's a list other then EPC members who use longrange or game saves

Clan - _B_ Bullseye - Python___ - Uses longrange lock on
|zlatinum - No clan - Long range lock on

That's why I'm going to stop playing with ya cheating asses or anyone who attempts to do it cause it isn't fair at all. Thomaswit, I think you seen some hackers on my team the other day and even help my team vote him off.. No one is legit anymore. I feel like I'm the only one.
Back to top Go down
alvinwee

alvinwee

PostSubject: Re: Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers   Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Nope. I don't use game saves or hacks. I'm on a 3000 or GO with the latest OFW and my FTB3 is bought over the US PSN. Even if I were to try the game saves, chances are it'll mess up with my progress and ratings so I risk not ranking up even more. But they've seemed to patch that with the latest 1.01 update for FTB3. cat
Back to top Go down
thomaswit

thomaswit

PostSubject: Re: Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers   Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 am

"The Show wrote: Thomaswit, I think you seen some hackers on my team the other day and even help my team vote him off.."

YEAH, THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.
I was on the MERCS and that guy was hacking. You were trying to vote him off but no one on your side was doing it. When he crossed and killed me, I left the game, joined back on the SEALS side and we voted him off.

But your right about the long range and the gamesaves, Its getting out of hand. We at EPIC have stopped using them, there is no need to. I don't know or care to know how to obtain or use them. I take pride in the fact that I don't hack, use game saves, or glitch guns.

another problem, and I think JoeyBrandon has eluded to this on another post, is the fact that so many people are using gamesaves that anytime you are playing well you get accused of being a hacker/game saver. I was told to stop using a gamesaved/glitched rapid fire sniper rifle in one match........... I was using the standard VSS Vintorez.
Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers CAVSSVintorez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers   Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Longrange + Gamesaves Snipers
Page 1 of 1