Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

first post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thomaswit

thomaswit

first post Empty
PostSubject: first post   first post I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

I guess i'll be the first post'r here. I assume this section is meant for bitching about stuff so here goes:

Last night during a match everyone I was playing with left and it was myself vs. five. I noticed that Damenzshadow and another guy joined my side, so I was being careful not to get killed to end the match. I was behind the broken house picking off the enemy at their bunker, when all of a sudden shadow votes me out. that means one thing...CROSSERS. why the FK do these guys need to cross, because their getting beat by one person? but this isn't the best part. the other guy waiting to join the game votes me also. I guess he was following shadow leads, not knowing that shadow was doing me a favor. anyways I kill the crosser and proceded to get voted out. EPIC FAIL. no pun intended. to make matters worse, it was late and that was the only SNIPEnoX match on. So I went to bed.

Anyways, now that something is posted under the Whinery, its your chance to bitch.
Back to top Go down
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: first post   first post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:19 pm

lmfaoooooo

thats happened to me b4
Back to top Go down

first post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic $nipers :: Discussion :: The Whinery-
Jump to: