Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 pm

I have some bad news for some but good news for most I am no longer part of team epic now i know that some of you will be quite glad that I am no longer in epic but some of you might be sad. Although most of you already know what got me kicked out I will tell u any way.

A few days ago I was playing a game with Tony, OC, damaz, and I think someone else. But what happened was I had clamores and so did most of the other guys on my team and in the last round of a game we decided to blow each other up as a joke. It was funny the first time it happened. But the next game I got to carried away I was blowing people up left and right all the people were on my team which was the worst part. After many people telling me to stop I continued I thought it was funny andbi thought they did to but apparently they did not. After the second game was over the whole seals team was extreamly pissed at me and I completly understand and mainly another reason I wrote this was to apologize for what I did. And I am extreamly sorry for what occured that day after the game I left so I wouldn't bother them furthermore.

Another reason I got kicked out was the obsessive ness of the game saves I have been doing lately with the mm1 shotguns on the pistols and more and I would like to apologize to anyone who got killed by one of my gamesaves exept if they were crossers then they had it comming.

In conclusion I am very sorry for my behavior over the past weeks and I wish for you to treat me as you did before these incoddents occured and I would like to stress that this is not a situation where I apologize and every thing goes right and I get back in the clan because I would lie to say that I will not tryout for epic again the only way I would join is if cow feels I deserve it and I don't care what he says because I deserved getting kicked out and I would not care if many of you would not talk to me again. But if you do please don't treat me as a cheater even though I deserve being called it I don't need that from the players that I look up to.
Back to top Go down
http://jakethegr8.blogspot.com
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

PostSubject: Re: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 pm

yeah, ocpalos and jesus and i had gamesave and i was shooting them left and right, we all got rid of them

their addicting, idk why

but i dont have them anymore and i suggest you do the same, i think a while ago the people who had them thought they were cool, now that basically everyone has them, i think its starting to be cooler to not have them, which is good, youll probally get back in, i mean i literally started sniping with you, seriously first day i sniped i sniped with you hahah.
Back to top Go down
Jo_the_hobo

Jo_the_hobo

PostSubject: Re: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am

It's funny because that is acctually very true I remember when you and I started a sniping clan called SNS or sniper no scope that was fun untill nobody joined any way I hope but like I said I won't be trying ot again
Back to top Go down
http://jakethegr8.blogspot.com
The Show

PostSubject: Re: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Don't worry you wasn't that great even with the gamesaves. Them losing you is just one less crappy person on the team no offense.
Back to top Go down
Robinhood31

Robinhood31

PostSubject: Re: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 am

how can that! even in the smallest degree be taken with no offence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!   Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very importand must read!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1