Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Epic $nipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic $nipers

FTB3 Sniping Clan [5-0]

MANAGEMENT HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRATING POINTS
#1 SNIPING CLAN ON FTB3  [4-0]

Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xHowNowBrownCoWx

Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff Empty
PostSubject: Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff   Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I put this in a reply in a different thread, but I think I need to put it here. Drama queens

I'd like to apologize about fooling around in NON-ranked rooms. I could've been like one of the assholes that has shit on all the time and lies about it.

I play legit, i turned my psp off after being in a respawn with oc and other clan members.. so when i turned my psp back on, some stuff was still on because it went into sleep. I didnt know at the time, so i went into a ranked game. I noticed it was on.. and not being able to turn it off without a restart--I didn't kill a single person because i didnt want to be cheap. I sat there and talked lol.

I've hacked on ftb1,2, and 3 and I know when to use my shit and when to keep the snake in the cage so i don't rape you anally.

You don't see me shooting thru walls.. and sorry if i ever thought it was cool that you can see me thru the glass in the distant port warehouse. I'm such a horrible person, I should've rapid fired and used lock on distance right? ):

bitches be crazy. dont hate the player-- hate the game bitches
Back to top Go down
mike6bug

mike6bug

PostSubject: Re: Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff   Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

look i did what i did to start a war. i want to get a clan together to beat epic. because epic is the best i know it. you know it . and so does everyone that plays in the same game. when we had the [EPC] tag people left the room cause they didnt want there rank to go down. ya'll remember us in a room bull shitting because no one wanted to play us. anyway three of you started hacking and that was the fuel i needed to start a clan WAR to give you some competition. SO THANK ME MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

OH and as for you COW i am going to donkey punch your colon!
HAVE A NICE DAY Cool
Back to top Go down
dnK_Ron
Admin
dnK_Ron

PostSubject: Re: Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff   Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 pm

inside out ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff   Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu gonna read it or doyuwantmetojackyuoff
Page 1 of 1